Up Next – V1.3.2 (xx-Mar-2021)
- Added the ability to change setups on the loading screen
- Added a shortcut to car setups for easier access
- Adjusted controller sensitivity curves (Xbox and PS4) so they’re as competitive as other control schemes
- We are now saving your car customizations on the server so you can easily get them back when upgrading devices.
- Improved timing system for multiplayer games – still being tested
- Added 3 new custom skins for each car!
- Bug fixes and improvements on car setups feature!
Lots happened here…
– Cautions show slower (2 seconds instead of 1s)
– Bug fix on lap count to prevent player from going a lap down during a caution
– Added SFX when caution is available
– Bug fix: Caution time does not start until ‘Green’- Caution button blinks yellow now
– Bug fix on showing name error before getting Server data.
– Ability to rotate camera with Right Stick X-Axis
– Bug fix: Loading wrong track (cushin pushin) on HotLaps and Single Player when restarting
– Green light does not flash anymore (Yellows still flash on/off)
– Reduced SLM/Richmond minimum time from 13.5 to 13.45
V1.1.8 | SWITCH
– Fixed issue with navigation in settings menu.
– Fixed issue with name changing feedback when players enter invalid names.
– We now allow all keyboard characters to be used in player names
– Brownfield physics material fix to keep AI cars on the track.
– Updated controller base code.
– Players will not be allowed to change their name for x days.
– Controllers: Remapped SteelSeries controllers
– Name tags are OFF by default
– Cool down on cautions
– BugFix: AI cars will no longer go in reverse on the track.